In Difficult Family Situations, We Are Here For You
At Shabbick & Associates, PC, our dedicated attorneys are here to help you navigate the legal system in numerous family law matters. As every family dynamic is different, we are committed to providing individualized attention to your specific needs.
Complete, Caring Family Law Services
Our family law attorneys can assist you with several types of challenges across Pennsylvania, including:
- Divorce: The end of a marriage can be a difficult and emotional time. Marital assets and debts will be divided through court, mediation or negotiation. Many people have questions, but we can work to obtain a fair and equitable division of your property.
- Child Custody: In all custody matters, the best interest of the child is the highest consideration. Whether it is establishing a custody schedule or modifying an existing custody order, our attorneys are dedicated to protecting custodial rights for parents.
- Child Support: Both parents are obligated to provide support for their child. This support includes costs for child care, medical bills, education and basic needs. Our lawyers are attentive to what is fair for our clients and their children.
- Spousal Support: If you are separated from your spouse, you may be entitled to monetary spousal support to help with your finances. This is called alimony after the divorce is finalized.
- Protection From Abuse: Whether you are a victim of physical abuse or accused of the same conduct, we will advocate for your rights in the courtroom.
We understand that these cases are not run-of-the-mill for you, which is why we make a point to enter each new case with fresh eyes. Our lawyers take the time to listen to you. No matter the legal obstacles, you can count on us to be knowledgeable and compassionate.
Supportive Counsel When You Need It
Contact Shabbick & Associates, PC, by email or at 610-991-8250 or 610-936-6866 to set up a consultation to discuss your family law needs. We routinely represent clients in Lehigh, Northampton and Carbon County courts.